- Become a board member to the Texas Association of African American Chamber’s of Commerce
Ways to get involved
- Here is your opportunity to get involved. It is up to you to get involved in ensuring the successes we have already built as a community.
There is a wealth of information available to all members of TAAACC. TAAACC is also proud to research and support the expanding community of chambers with guidance, advice, and identify the needs of the African American Chambers of Commerce.
TAAACC shall provide all members the opportunities of:
- Professional Services
- Local Chamber Websites
- Statistics, Reports & Trends
- Governmental and Legislative Affairs
- Leadership and Visibility
- Insight on State Legislative Matters.
- African_American Networking Opportunities
- Public Policy Issues
- Quarterly Newsletters
TAAACC can give you knowledge and understanding of:
- Professional Development
Chamber Development for your chamber
Ways of Growing Your Chamber Workshops